“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Mold spores are microscopic and exist naturally in almost every environment, indoors and outdoors. This tells us that removing all mold from a home or business is impossible. There are many restoration companies that will state they are capable of "mold removal" and they also will guarantee the fallacy that they can and will "removal of all mold". SERVPRO of Bent Tree understands mold and mold growth. We have the proper mold remediation training to know how to safely remediate mold from your Dallas home or business. Our expertise in mold remediation is part of what makes us a trusted leader in not only our industry but also the Dallas community.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (972) 386-3808
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (972) 386-3808
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Bent Tree is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.